Environment, Social, Governance (ESG) Advisory
Forward-looking companies are unlocking the business value and unique opportunities of ESG for companies’ long-term success.
The major topics that can fall under the ESG umbrella are shown in the figure below. ESG challenges and opportunities vary by industry and company maturity, and there are no one-size-fits-all solutions. Thus, the company’s ESG strategy should align with business strategy, material risks, and business drivers. Your company will receive the insight and support to deliver a tailored ESG strategy that positively impacts the environment, people, and communities. Get in touch to get dedicated support to deliver a tailored ESG strategy for your organization.
- Natural resources
- Pollution & waste
- Climate change
- Environment opportunities
- Human capital
- Product liability
- Stakeholder opposition
- Social opportunity
- Corporate governance
- Corporate behaviour
Your organization benefits from ESG consultancy through:
- Financial materiality – how ESG issues will impact your company’s financial performance and your company’s ability to produce long-term value.
- Social materiality – assess how your companies actions impact people, communities, and the earth. Depending on your customers, employees, or supply chain, this could affect your company brand and long-term value.
- ESG reporting – you get insight into how ESG risks and opportunities of your business strategy.
- Qualitative and quantitative messaging – stakeholders want comprehensive, cohesive facts and stories that bring purpose to life and help measure progress to goals.
- ESG standards and frameworks: whether you are using Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), The Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD), or other ESG standards and frameworks, your company can get specialist support to deliver consistent and comparable disclosures.
- Assurance – we can provide you with independent assurance to ensure your ESG disclosures are reliable.
- Assess and design your ESG strategy.
- Embed ESG across your operations.