Your company will receive the insight and support to deliver a tailored Sustainability strategy that positively impacts the Environment, People, Economic, and Governance. Your company will implement these Sustainability principles for competitive advantage and strategically leverage your organization’s resources to boost business performance.
Your organization benefits from Sustainability Consultancy through:
- Develop a Sustainability strategy for your business/organization.
- You would integrate innovation processes with Sustainability
- You would incorporate your existing Corporate Social responsibility (CSR) into a long-term Sustainability strategy.
- How to implement NetZero energy buildings for your company
- How you implement circular economy as a Sustainability strategy for your company and the value chain.
- Communicate your Sustainability report effectively to stakeholders.
- Your business strategy to integrate Sustainability into your operations and management processes.
NetZero Carbon Solution
Setting up a NetZero target for your organisation is a positive indication and a promise to decarbonise your business in response to a climate emergency and as part of your organisation’s robust Sustainability. The benefits of setting up and pursuing a NetZero target for your business or organisation include:
NetZero target for your business or organisation include:
- Improved business credibility
- Ability to drive innovation and create competitive advantage
- Improved brand reputation
- Enhanced investor confidence
A circular economy is a systemic approach to economic development which aims to tackle business, society, and environmental challenges like biodiversity, waste, pollution, loss, and climate change. In contrast to the “take-make-waste” linear economy model, circular economy applies the three core principles, driven by design:
- Regenerate natural systems
- Keep products and materials in use
- Eliminate waste and pollution
How your company benefits
Your business or organization can use Circular Economy as a model of production, consumption, and sourcing of resources that involves reusing, remanufacturing, refurbishing, recycling, repairing, leasing, sharing, and repurposing existing materials and products as long as possible.
Your company will receive the insight and support to improve your on-site water management. The benefits of efficient water usage for your company include costs savings due to efficient use and reduced water consumption.
How your company benefits
- In-depth analysis of your water usage.
- Comprehensive water surveys to eliminate inefficiencies and stop water leakages in the water infrastructure.
- Water management strategy that is well costed.
We support your business to deliver a waste audit for your company so that your company achieves improved waste disposal processes and a cost-effective waste management solution tailored to your company’s sustainability goals. We deliver solutions through the entire waste lifecycle, from waste management strategies to designs for recycling.
How your company benefits
- In-depth analysis of your waste collection and disposal.
- Waste management strategy that is well costed.
Organisations are strongly encouraged to demonstrate, through integrated reporting, how sustainability is an essential characteristic within strategic objectives, operations and policymaking. Also, sustainability reporting must incorporate the key performance indicators (KPIs), direct impacts, and indirect impacts. Our team can help you establish a well-informed sustainability policy. Besides, our team can support your company to report on your sustainability performance against the expected target.
The help for your Sustainability reporting
- The overall strategy for your comprehensive sustainability policy
- Sustainable procurement (including food and catering)
- Climate change adaptation actions
- Report on your sustainability performance
Innovation for Sustainability
Innovation includes changing your business model and adapting to changes in your environment to deliver better products or services. Successful innovation should be an in-built part of your business strategy, where you create a culture of innovation and lead the way in innovative thinking and creative problem-solving. Innovation for Sustainability is an innovation process that includes clear and traceable positive environmental, social and economic implications.
The benefits of Innovating with Sustainability
To adapt to change and find ways to stay relevant
This is especially evident in the technological world, where there are rapid and very disruptive changes defining businesses.
To face up to the fierce competition:
New market entrants and existing competitors are very aggressive alike, so constant innovation that is well resourced is crucial to business success.
To Customers’ changing preferences:
The current customer has a great variety of products and services at their disposal and is well informed of choices than before.
You record and monitor the environmental and social impacts of your innovation processes.
Building energy efficiency
More than 90 per cent of our time is spent in buildings, i.e., either in the office or at home. The main benefit of measures to improve energy efficiency in buildings is lower energy costs. Still, there are usually other benefits to be considered too. Energy efficiency measures are meant to reduce the amount of energy consumed while maintaining or improving the quality of services provided in the building.
The benefits of energy efficiency investments in buildings are:
- Reduced energy use for space heating and cooling and water heating.
- Reduced electricity use for lighting, office machinery and domestic type appliances.
- Lower maintenance requirements.
- Improved comfort.
- Enhanced property value.
A detailed site energy survey and operational process analysis are performed for your company so that a robust carbon plan is introduced to deliver overall long term carbon savings for your organisation. Our team help your company to devise a comprehensive strategy to achieve reduced carbon footprint and annual cost savings. Two types of carbon footprinting affect your business – one that measures your organisation’s overall activities and one that looks at the life cycle of a particular product or service. Calculating either or both of your carbon footprints provides the benchmark against which to measure your progress.
Your organisation benefits from carbon consultancy through
- A comprehensive appraisal of your company infrastructure and operations.
- Devising a complete carbon management strategy tailored to your company operations.
- Long term carbon savings.
- Helping you calculate your carbon footprint.
Electric Vehicles Charging Infrastructure
By 2032 at the latest, the United Kingdom’s Climate Change Committee (CCC) has called for all new light-duty vehicles sold to be fully battery-electric vehicles. To reach Net Zero, all cars – including heavy-goods vehicles (HGVs) – must be fossil fuel-free by 2050. Our team can support your company to devise an energy and transport plan that integrates electric vehicle charging stations into your infrastructure to encourage your employees to take up electric vehicles to reduce their carbon impacts. Our team can help your organisation review its company car policies to promote the adoption of electric vehicles as a critical step towards NetZero future.
The benefits of integrating electric vehicle charging station in your infrastructure:
- Reduce carbon footprint.
- Your company gets an electric vehicle charging software to manage cost-effective pricing for the electricity used by electric cars on-site.
- NetZero future
Project or Programme Execution
Do you need a Project Leader to manage your sustainability and innovation projects to reduce energy costs and improve energy efficiency? The Project Leader can act as a coordinating figure, dealing with stakeholders across all project areas.
How we can help
Using bespoke software for design
Building energy efficiencies upgrade projects such as lighting and heating and air-conditioning upgrades and improvements
Renewable energy integration projects include a solar photovoltaic, heat pump and electric vehicle charging infrastructure integration into buildings.
Technical innovation management